With fall testing in full swing, here are some great proctor tips while you manage all those students testing!
- Need help locating a test session that was created by another user? See How to find a saved test session.
- Are you unsure of who still needs to be tested? See How to find suspended tests or students who have not yet tested.
- Does a particular student seem to have difficulty while testing? See One student cannot test.
- Confirm a student to begin their test but they cannot see the "Start Test" screen? See Confirmed student cannot start test.
- Delete a test session and worry that the students' scores will not be saved? See What happens if I delete a test session? Can it be recovered?
Check out the Help Center in Manage Test Sessions for additional testing resources!