jane.nuessen@nwea.org

How Can You Build Your own Professional Learning Network (PLN)?

Discussion created by jane.nuessen@nwea.org on Mar 28, 2019

Revisiting this topic at a time of the year in which we often look for support from our colleague as we approach the final testing season of the year. 

I've always felt that work is more productive, easier, and more fun in collaborative teams. Being able to reach out to others who have more or different experience than me has always been a big part of my own professional development as an both an educator and as an content designer. 

I get valuable information from my interaction with my PLN in my profession and beyond. I wanted to share the infographic below for your perusal. You can start building your network here in the Professional Learning Online Community by replying to discussions like this and following others in the community.  Just go to their profile by clicking their name on the post and select the follow button.

FOR DISCUSSION:

Reply below: Which of the reasons explain why you would want to build your PLN? Explain why. In your opinion what would keep you coming back to a professional learning community for PLN support.?

Sylvia Duckworth (@sylviaduckworth) | Twitter 

Kathy Dyer  Joi Converse  Angela Nicholas  Melissa Sass  Beth Garland  Laurissa Jones  Lisa Ballinger  Jun Dai  Konna Parker  zarren Kevaan  Jennifer Hinds  Dyanne Ornelas  Dannette Roberts

Outcomes