Information about the NWEA Secure Testing Browser, including version history, features, and system requirements.
Features of the NWEA Secure Testing Browser:
- Opens directly to the testing session log in screen
- Fills the entire computer screen
- Restricts navigation to other URLs, applications, and files on the computer
See System and Bandwidth Requirements in the MAP Help Center for more details. How to download, install, or update NWEA Secure Testing Browser for Mac or Windows.
- Version 18.104.22.168 (optional, will be required as of November 30, 2019) (released 6/15/2019)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (minimum required as of July 22, 2019) (released 6/8/2018)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (minimum required version as of July 22, 2019)
- Version 188.8.131.52 (optional) (released 9/5/2019)
See How to download, install, or update NWEA Secure Testing Browser for Mac or Windows.
To download, install, or update: