Information about the NWEA Secure Testing Browser, including version history, features, and system requirements.
Features of the NWEA Secure Testing Browser:
- Opens directly to the testing session log in screen
- Fills the entire computer screen
- Restricts navigation to other URLs, applications, and files on the computer
See System and Bandwidth Requirements in the MAP Help Center for more details. How to download, install, or update NWEA Secure Testing Browser for Mac or Windows.
- Version 184.108.40.206 (optional, will be required as of November 30, 2019) (released 6/15/2019)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (minimum required as of July 22, 2019) (released 6/8/2018)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (minimum required version as of July 22, 2019)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (optional) (released 9/5/2019)
See How to download, install, or update NWEA Secure Testing Browser for Mac or Windows.
To download, install, or update: