Information about the NWEA Secure Testing Browser, including version history, features, and system requirements.
Features of the NWEA Secure Testing Browser:
- Opens directly to the testing session log in screen
- Fills the entire computer screen
- Restricts navigation to other URLs, applications, and files on the computer
See System and Bandwidth Requirements in the MAP Help Center for more details. How to download, install, or update NWEA Secure Testing Browser for Mac or Windows.
- Version 220.127.116.11 (released 7/17/2020)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (released 6/15/2019)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (minimum required as of July 22, 2019) (released 6/8/2018)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (optional, will be required as of November 15, 2020) (released 2/7/2020)
- Version 188.8.131.52 (optional) (released 9/5/2019)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (minimum required version as of July 22, 2019)
Note: Users running Mac OS 10.14 and Secure Testing Browser version 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 should disable the screen saver on their devices prior to testing. Otherwise, if the screen saver comes on while the Secure Testing Browser is open, the computer will freeze up and will need to be restarted in order to be used. To prevent this issue, either disable the Mac screen saver in system preferences or ensure students close the Secure Testing Browser after they finish their tests.
See How to download, install, or update NWEA Secure Testing Browser for Mac or Windows.
To download, install, or update: