How to locate students who currently have suspended tests, or who have not yet finished a particular test.
There are two methods to finding students with suspended tests or students who have not yet tested:
- Test History Search: Available to users with the proctor role.
- Operational Reports: Available to users with the Assessment Coordinator or Data Administrator role.
- Select Manage Test Sessions.
- Select Find Students to Test.
- Select the Test History Search tab.
- Use the menus to narrow your search by school, grade, instructor, or class as desired.
- From the Test(s) drop down menu, select a test name.
- Under Testing Status, select the appropriate option:
- Suspended Test: Searches for any student matching the search criteria who has the specified test suspended. Students who have both a completed test and a suspended test will appear in the search results.
- Not yet tested: Searches for any student matching the search criteria who has not completed the specified test. This includes students who have a suspended test, as well as students who have not yet started the test at all. Students who have both a completed test and a suspended test will not appear in the search results.
- Both: Searches for any student with a suspended test, or without a completed test. Students who have both a completed test and a suspended test will appear in the search results.
- A window will appear showing the students who match the search criteria. You can then add students to a new test session if you wish.
- Navigate to View Reports > Operational Reports.
- Select the appropriate report:
- Test Events by Status: Shows the number of students with valid, invalid, suspended, and terminated test. This report is best if you need a general status update on testing progress.
- Students Without Valid Test Results: Lists students who have yet to finish a particular test. It includes students with only a suspended test as well as students who have not started the test. This report is best if you need to create a list of students to finish testing.
- Select schools, subjects, tests, grades, or date range as applicable.
- Can I retest students with MAP?
- Can a proctor manage multiple test sessions at once?
- Can I test a student in a test session with another class or grade?
- How to resume a suspended test
- What is the test date for a test that is started and finished on different days?
- Does a test need to be resumed in the same test session?
- Students with completed tests are showing in the Test History Search