When using or trying to end a testing session in the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC), you receive a message that reads "We encountered a temporary error when recalling details on this test session. Please try again."
This message occurs when your browser cannot access information about your test session. This may occur if your computer temporarily loses its Internet connection, or if your secure session or login session times out.
To resolve this issue, try these troubleshooting steps. If the first step does not resolve the issue, continue with the next step.
- Check your Internet connection to make sure you are able to connect to the Internet.
- Click the Home link at the top of the page, then return to the session by clicking Manage Test Sessions > Return to Testing.
- Log out and log back in to MARC.
- If you are using a favorite or bookmark to access the MARC site, try navigating directly to http://teach.mapnwea.org instead. If this works, you should replace your existing bookmark with this direct link.
- Clear the temporary Internet files in your browser. See How to clear various web browsers' caches.
- Try another browser or another computer.
1 person found this helpful