After logging into a test session, the test pop-up window does not open and the following message appears: “Oops! Where's my test window?"
This message appears when a pop-up blocker prevented the test window from opening, or the test window opened but was accidentally closed.
Check other open tabs or windowsThe test window typically opens in a pop-up window. Your browser settings may have caused it to open in a background tab or a background window.
If the student accidentally closed the test window pop-up, refreshing the page should cause the test window to appear.
Refresh the page
The currently-supported web browsers can be found in the System and Bandwidth Requirements.
Use a supported web browser
Disable pop-up blocking
- Chrome: Click the Menu icon to the right of the address bar (it is the icon with three vertical dots). Select Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Site Settings > Pop-ups and redirects. Either toggle the Blocked option, or add [*.]mapnwea.org to the Allow list.
- Firefox (Windows): Click the Menu icon to the right of the address bar (the icon with three parallel lines.) Select Options, then go to the Privacy & Security tab. Clear the Block pop-up windows checkbox, or click Exceptions... then add https://test.mapnwea.org to the list of allowed websites
- Firefox (Mac OS X): From the menu, select Firefox > Preferences > Content. Clear the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
- Safari 11: From the Safari menu, select Preferences, then the Security tab. Clear the Block pop-up windows check box.
- Safari 12: Right-click in the address bar and select Settings For This Website. Change the Pop-up Windows selection to Allow.
- iPad: Settings > Safari > Block Pop-ups. If the slider is green, turn it off by swiping to the left.
If you are able to open the test session but the page does not load, make sure that you are connected to the network. Have the proctor use a different web browser and try accessing a web page, such as http://NWEA.org. If you are unable to browse to another website, contact your organization's network admininstrator for further troubleshooting.
Check network connectivity