When navigating the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC), you may sometimes see "Please Wait..." flash on the screen. This message might flash repeatedly, or it might get stuck, not allowing you to continue.
The Please Wait... message appears when the page you are on is loading or reloading. It is normal for this message to flash on the screen briefly while on the Import Profiles page, or the Test Sessions page, as these pages periodically refresh themselves. If the message appears to be stuck, this indicates a browser problem.
Please Wait flashes on the screen periodically:This is expected behavior on some screens in MARC, particularly the Import Profiles page. This message appears when the page updates itself and does not imply anything about the status of your roster import. You can disregard this message.
To check the status of a pending roster import, select Import Profiles > Import Profile History and look in the Status column.
To resolve this issue:
Stuck on Please Wait:
- If you see the message "We encountered a temporary error when recalling details on this test session" in the background, see We encountered a temporary error when recalling details on this test session
- If you are using Internet Explorer 9, use compatibility view. See Compatibility View at Microsoft.com.
- Navigate directly to the URL http://teach.mapnwea.org and try again. Do not use a bookmark or favorite, and do not allow the browser to auto-complete the URL.
- If this works, but your bookmarks or favorites keep taking you to the Please Wait message, delete and re-create your bookmarks to point to http://teach.mapnwea.org.
- Clear your browser cache: How to clear various web browsers' caches.
- Try another web browser or another computer.