Professional Learning Online - Admin Nomination

Document created by Community User on Jul 8, 2017
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Back to Help Center

Nominate myself

Are you going to be the Professional Learning Online District Administrator for your district? Great!

First, you'll want to scan the guide for the basic information on your role.
Review the Administrator Guide

Next, nominate yourself here:
Submit your nomination

After you submit your info, we'll email you a link that you will use to create your account, or if you already have an account, we will upgrade your account privileges to District Administrator.

Nominate my District Professional Learning Online Administrator

It's easy. Just click below to enter the name and email address of your nominee. We'll take it from there.

Submit your nomination

I just need the Professional Learning Online Administrator Guide

No problem. Here you go.

Review the Administrator Guide

Being your district Professional Learning Online Administrator is pretty easy, but if you need more info than what you see in the system, it's all here for you.

This Guide can also be found as a link on the Help page in Professional Learning Online.

Educators using our Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®) interim assessments enjoy complimentary access to Professional Learning Online, the exclusive online learning platform from NWEA. We’ve designed our on-demand tutorials, recorded webinars, videos, documents, and courses to help you create seamless assessment experiences—and to help your teachers and leaders use MAP data to enhance student learning and growth.

See more at: Professional Learning Online

Attachments

Outcomes