A student cannot log in to MAP Reading Fluency. The student may get an error "Oops! Can't find username" or "Hmmm...that password does not match".
The student may not be logging in at the correct URL, or is not using the correct username or password.
To resolve this issue, try the troubleshooting steps below. If the first step does not resolve the issue, continue with the next step.
- Verify that the student is using the correct web address. Try logging in at: https://student.mapnwea.org.
- If you get an error navigating to the above URL, try logging in here instead: https://sso.mapnwea.org/auth/studentLogin.
- Verify the student's username. See Assigning Passwords, Readiness Checks, and Tests in the MAP Help Center. If students use MAP Skills, they can use the same username and password for MAP Reading Fluency.
- Reset the student's password. See Assigning Passwords, Readiness Checks, and Tests in the MAP Help Center.
- Clear the web browser cache on the student's computer and then reset the student's password again. See How to clear various web browsers' caches.